Blossom Tree Plaque
The Original Blossom Tree Plaque. Have it as an Address Number Plaque, or a Phrase Plaque by inserting a favorite quotation or witty saying. This makes a very personal and thoughtful gift. The painted blossoms with high quality epoxy and enamel is a little extra though…so choose that option if you like by selecting colors in the pulldown menu.
You might also be interested in our Rectangle Blossom Tree Sign.
In Japan, the cherry blossom tree is very important. The blossom trees are known as “Sakura” in Japanese. Japan has thousands of cherry blossom trees and the blossoming of the trees each year is an important event. In the Japanese culture, the cherry blossom is symbolic for the fragility and beauty of life. It’s a reminder that life is almost overwhelmingly beautiful but that it is also tragically short.
Cherry Blossom Tree Plaque
The cherry blossom is a symbolic flower of the spring. Their life is very short. They stay in full bloom for about two weeks and then they start to fall. Trees in full bloom are marked with special family celebrations and celebratory festivals with music, food and drink. Your blossom tree plaque might serve as a warm welcome on your front door to friends and family. Or, it might act as a memorial to remember a loved one who is no longer with you. This plaque would make a beautiful wedding gift.
Our plaque has a beautiful arched top and optionally, flowers can be painted in different colors. Choose from 10 different color choices.
Here are some suggested blossom tree plaque phrases:
- Until we meet again
- The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all
- Always on my mind. Forever in my heart.
- Janey’s Garden
- Dear Mom, I will sit here and think of you until we meet again.
- In the cherry blossom’s shade there’s no such thing as a stranger.
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
- Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.