About Atlas Signs and Plaques
The goal and mission of Atlas Signs and Plaques is to provide the utmost in personalized customer service while creating unique signage that will please both the eye and the budget.
As we grow we will maintain the same commitments to quality, service, innovation and integrity that were our founding principles. And, we will have a blast doing it!
Janey - Owner and Designer
Before Atlas, Janey was a faux finisher and was hands-on with her concrete acid staining business. As the owner and leader of Atlas, Janey sets standards to be proud of. When asked to comment, Janey wanted it known that she didn’t write this.
Happy - Goof Ball
Happy wants everyone to know that there isn't really a hand growing out of his head- Lou just always needs to be in the picture. He says that Amber has not taken a better picture of him that shows off his smile so nicely.
Kelly - Maker and Shipper
Many of the processes that occur between receiving an order and the order being delivered to your door involve the hand of Kelly. Kelly has been with Atlas for almost 3 years and she is most counted on when things get a little hectic.
Amber - Photography
Amber specializes in product (and nature) photography, and will be adding "how to" videos soon. Photos for both the Atlas website and Etsy are changing to a cleaner looking white background. As such, Amber’s work is among the most visible at Atlas.
Lou - Jack of all Trades
We call Lou the "jack of all trades". He does everything from running air lines, to fixing broken stuff, to writing for the Atlas Blog. You are as likely to find Lou perched precariously on a ladder as behind a desk.
Suzanne - Accountant and Giggle Queen
Suzanne is the accountant for Atlas and gets to do all the fun stuff sending money to various helpful government agencies.
- Woman Owned. A Certified Woman Owned Business Enterprise (WBE)
- Veteran Owned. And proud of those who serve our country.
- Local. We are located in the beautiful town of Lake Mills, Wisconsin. We love ya, but please don't just drop by. Usually too busy to talk.Creative. No Beige Here. Our designs are original and unique. If you want something that looks "off the shelf", you know where the shelves are
- Worldwide. We create for the world and have had products shipped to almost every continent. (We're still waiting on Antarctica.)
- Completely Different. So we have been told. No one else does quite what we do.
- Made in the U.S.A. And made with products from the U.S.A.
- Appreciative. We never forget that the customer pays the bills around here.
We are NOT:
- Perfect, despite doing everything in our power to achieve perfection.
- Money grubbers. We will never rake you over the coals for an extra nickel. Your auto mechanic on the other hand...
- Eco-terrorists. Rest assured--the environment does not suffer because of us.
- Satisfied, we will never stop working hard to make you, the customer, completely satisfied (as long as you're not a jerk).
- Heavy Metal, despite looking the part.
Kelly and Janey Reviewing Patina