Reverse Scroll Sign Bracket
- Twisted steel shaft and classic scroll
- Accommodates several different "Classic" sign shapes such as ovals, rectangles, and colonial shapes
- Mounts to a post or wall
- Heavy duty 3" back plate with four mounting holes
- Black powder coat finish
- Choose from four finials: Ball, Pineapple, Spade, and Fleur-de-Lis
- Mounting Plate- 3" wide by 12" high by 3/16" thick for the 26" shaft
- Mounting Plate- 3" wide by 14" high by 3/16" thick for the 45" shaft
- 26" shaft length plus finial - suggested sign width 22" - ring centers 14.5" apart
- 45" shaft length plus finial - suggested sign width 34" - ring centers 23.5" apart
Another great product Made in the USA
- Ships from manufacturer in Florida.
Additional Sign Information
Signs ship two to three weeks from order date.
We create our products using an 8-step-process that applies real metal to a durable high density urethane sign foam (HDU) base. Our modern method gives the ageless beauty of real cast metal without the weight, cost, or limitations of foundry castings. Atlas Signs and Plaques will not rust, rot, fade, or promote insects and are suitable for exterior applications.
To support our community, Atlas signs and plaques are Handcrafted in the USA using American Materials and Labor.
***Note: Hanger Style Keyhole style mounting is standard on most signs. The primary exception being our 3D Plaques which are offered only with our T-30 Screw mounting system. See our installation page to learn more of your choices in Hanger Styles and to see videos on how to mount the signs.
Stakes, signs brackets, hooks and posts - are mostly dropped shipped from other suppliers. We are told that they are Made in the USA however a few of the brackets are from Mexico. We do our best to be 100% Made in the USA, but will be honest with you when we are not positive.
There is more you should know before ordering so please visit our Materials Muse page, Metal Finishes, and FAQ page for frequently asked questions.