L Stake for hanging sign
Sizes Available: We recommend you go to our hardware page and get a set of the Quick Links too - We do the eyebolts in your plaque. Then all you have to do is connect the quick links to the plaque and the plaque to the Bracket. The width of the stake is determined by the width of your plaque. You don't want your plaque sticking out on the end of the bracket then get a L stake that has a width that is greater then the width of your sign.
- 3/4" angle iron construction
- Black powder coated finish
- Decorative scroll on top of the cross arm
- 2 holes on cross arm to bolt your sign to
- Available with 14", 18", or 24" cross arm
- Available in 48" or 60" overall height
- 4" wide step bar located 10" from bottom
Made in USA - Ships from Florida Manufacturer
- L stake 48"H x 14"W x 3/4" angle iron
- L stake 48"H x 18"W x 3/4" angle iron
- L stake 48"H x 24"W x 3/4" angle iron
- L stake 60"H x 14"W x 3/4" angle iron
- L stake 60"H x 18"W x 3/4" angle iron
- L stake 60"H x 24"W x 3/4" angle iron
Additional Sign Information
Signs ship two to three weeks from order date.
We create our products using an 8-step-process that applies real metal to a durable high density urethane sign foam (HDU) base. Our modern method gives the ageless beauty of real cast metal without the weight, cost, or limitations of foundry castings. Atlas Signs and Plaques will not rust, rot, fade, or promote insects and are suitable for exterior applications.
To support our community, Atlas signs and plaques are Handcrafted in the USA using American Materials and Labor.
***Note: Hanger Style Keyhole style mounting is standard on most signs. The primary exception being our 3D Plaques which are offered only with our T-30 Screw mounting system. See our installation page to learn more of your choices in Hanger Styles and to see videos on how to mount the signs.
Stakes, signs brackets, hooks and posts - are mostly dropped shipped from other suppliers. We are told that they are Made in the USA however a few of the brackets are from Mexico. We do our best to be 100% Made in the USA, but will be honest with you when we are not positive.
There is more you should know before ordering so please visit our Materials Muse page, Metal Finishes, and FAQ page for frequently asked questions.